HR Business Partner – 6 month FTC
Salary £40,000 – £50,000
Recruiting for an HR Business Partner to support a technical, IT and finance population of 300. This role is covering a maternity and is a 6 month FTC.
HR works very closely with their stakeholder group, and is well respected and integrated with business decisions.
One of the key challenges within HR is focusing on employee engagement and talent management and that this is devolved to line, and that key stakeholders are coached and guided.
- Coach leaders to increase their leadership confidence and capability to deliver business improvement
- Ensure any employee relations issues are managed to resolution with minimal business impact and any lessons learned are deployed to avoid future occurrence
- Delivery of the people plan ensuring the right people are in the right roles at the right time
- Ensures the organisation is designed and implemented to ensure business needs can be met
- Skills gaps, career development, talent retention and successors are identified and a plan to deliver against each is deployed
- Support line managers to identify and manage HR interventions to improve business performance and improved individual performance of team members
- Ensure consistent performance management standards and approaches are applied through regular normalisation
The successful candidate will ideally have solid experience of supporting a high end engineering / manufacturing population from a complex HR set-up and ideally will be fully CIPD.
Stangate HR:Specialist HR Recruiters